Re: [SCM] d-i netcfg repository branch, people/sorina/coding_style, created. 1.65-204-g6652eb1

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 11:54:37PM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>> FWIW: If you want to push those changes into wheezy at some point,
>> that's a bit unnice to the ones who get to review the changes, be
>> it on the debian-boot@ or on the debian-release@ sides…
>
> Not only that, it also makes merging of branches (like the ipv6 one)
> unnecessarily hard, I guess.

I think it's for the best if the entire package uses the same coding
style rules, it's a bit uncomfortable to have some sources in one way
and some in the other. I was also planning to do some more coding
style fixes, but if it causes too much trouble, I can drop the plan.

Sorina