di - Running own udeb in rescue-mode if append parameter "ies-restore/enable=true" is set

Hello,

I should like to create an additional rescue-mode in debian installer.

The primary function of this mode is the automatically restore of a brocken system from backup.

If the kernel append parameter "ies-restore/enable=true" is set, the d-i should start the postinst file of the package ies-restore.udeb instead of the rescue-mode.udeb.

In the d-i initrd, which files I have to modify to make the determination?

I haven't found information about this problematic in debian wiki and on alioths homepage.

I am sorry for my poor english.

Thank you for helping

Bastian
begin:vcard
fn:Bastian Nolte
n:Nolte;Bastian
org:InSecMa Solutions GmbH
adr:;;Proskauer Strasse 33;Berlin;Berlin;;Deutschland / Germany
email;internet:b.nolte@insecma.de
tel;cell:0173 20 989 60
note:InSecMa easy Schulserver
x-mozilla-html:FALSE