Re: Thank you so much for breaking d-i!

On Jul 15, Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org> wrote:

> Can you provide the number of the bugreport requesting removal of the
> udeb? However, why is there a udeb called libkmod2-udeb then?
It was discussed on IRC, I think with the busybox maintainer.

> > module-init-tools is not coming back, if d-i still needs something from
> > kmod then just let me know without getting crazy for no reason.
> http://hermes.jura.uni-tuebingen.de/~blank/debian/kmod.diff
This is interesting, because the last time I tried statically linking
the udeb it was bigger than the dynamic one.
-Os is supposed to be used, but now I see that it somehow broke.

I can upload a new package later today, but I want to be really sure
that there is a consensus to rename the udeb right now.

--
ciao,
Marco