Re: Thank you so much for breaking d-i!

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 03:05:17PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> WTF are you talking about? We switched from module-init-tools to kmod
> months ago, and the last time I discussed d-i and modules with
> debian-boot people my understanding was that modules are now loaded by
> busybox.

Can you provide the number of the bugreport requesting removal of the
udeb? However, why is there a udeb called libkmod2-udeb then?

> module-init-tools is not coming back, if d-i still needs something from
> kmod then just let me know without getting crazy for no reason.

http://hermes.jura.uni-tuebingen.de/~blank/debian/kmod.diff

Bastian

--
Where there's no emotion, there's no motive for violence.
		-- Spock, "Dagger of the Mind", stardate 2715.1