Problem with autoconfiguration process

Hello, I had some difficulty installing Debian. Specifically, when I'm doing the network autoconfiguration, the wizard is asking for me to download the  rtl_nic/rtl8105e-1.fw file.

I have checked countless forums online and many of them suggest downloading another package. The only problem with that is that I can not download anything yet (even if I use Ctrl-Alt-F2) because  rtl_nic/rtl8105e-1.fw is needed to access my wifi or web.

Can you please help me with this?