Re: [SCM] d-i netcfg repository branch, people/sorina/show_essids, updated. 1.65-150-ga603dff

Quoting Sorina - Gabriela Sandu (sandu.sorina@gmail.com):
> Hello!

> >> Hmmm, Sorina, I'm not sure this is really an improvement..:-)
>
> I believe it is not :)
>
> > Neither version is quite grammatical; what an ordinary native-speaker
> > would say is something like:
> >
> >     Select desired network name (ESSID) to attempt to connect to.
> >
> > However, I suspect a lot of people would find this triple "to"
> > offputting; even native-speakers are often taught a taboo against
> > ending sentences with prepositions.  You could reduce the number of
> > repeats by taking the "attempt" part for granted:
> >
> >     Select desired network name (ESSID) to connect to.
> >
> > Or you could mangle it to shift the final preposition:
> >
> >     Select the network name (ESSID) to which a connection should be attempted.
> >
> > But I suspect the best solution is:
> >
> >     Select desired network name (ESSID) for connection attempt.
>
> Hello!
>
> Thanks for the help, as you've seen I'm not very good with this things :)
>
> I've updated it to the solution you considered the best.

Also:

should be turned into:

as the short part (the synopsis) is meant to be a "prompt" when showed
to users.

As we're currently freezing D-I, please do *not* commit this
additionnal template to netcfg trunk...unless you remove the leading
"_" that marks it for translation.