Re: [SCM] d-i netcfg repository branch, people/sorina/show_essids, updated. 1.65-150-ga603dff

Christian PERRIER wrote:
>>  Type: select
>>  Choices: ${essid_list}, Enter ESSID manually
>> - Select desired network name (ESSID) to attempt to connect.
>> + Select desired network name (ESSID) attempt connecting to.
>
> Hmmm, Sorina, I'm not sure this is really an improvement..:-)

Neither version is quite grammatical; what an ordinary native-speaker
would say is something like:

     Select desired network name (ESSID) to attempt to connect to.

However, I suspect a lot of people would find this triple "to"
offputting; even native-speakers are often taught a taboo against
ending sentences with prepositions.  You could reduce the number of
repeats by taking the "attempt" part for granted:

     Select desired network name (ESSID) to connect to.

Or you could mangle it to shift the final preposition:

     Select the network name (ESSID) to which a connection should be attempted.

But I suspect the best solution is:

     Select desired network name (ESSID) for connection attempt.