In case you wonder why I upload so often...

...after the mass upload. It's mostly because translations keep coming
in as I shake each and every translator on the planet to get as
complete as possible translation status.

I have absolutely *no* control about their schedule and the only
method I found is updating affected packages as they show up.

Rebuilding D-I packages is a low time cost for me and I think it's a
not so badly efficient method. The price to pay are many uploads for
some packages such as apt-setup, network-console, cdebconf...and
several others.

So, yes, that will make noise on the mailing list..:-)