Re: d-i testing with qemu

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 06:46:59PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Philipp Kern wrote:
> > am Sun, May 27, 2012 at 05:28:50PM -0400 hast du folgendes geschrieben:

> > > What does, d-i or qemu?
> > sorry, d-i. qemu does boot and all, even if I specify an ISO.
> How is cdrom-detect getting into your installer image? It's not included
> in the netboot iso normally, so either you have a pkg-lists/local that
> is forcing it in, or something is badly broken and causing it to be
> retreived from the network when the installer is running.

Fair enough, thank you. I copied all of apt-setup's udeb into localudebs and
included them, so cdrom-detect got pulled in.  Can I randomly add non-initrd
udebs to an image?  Somehow bootstrapping fails if I include apt-setup-udeb
and works if I pull it from localudebs...  (IIRC it should come after
bootstrap-base.)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern