Trying to understand cdebconf and background issues in debian-installer.

Hi there.
I'm trying to understand how debian-installer works.
I found that when you start booting with rescue-mode there is a title
on blue background.
Also found that there debconf commands are declared in
debconf/srd/commands.h which depends on which frontend is load try to
do those stuffs ( like set, get, set title , info and ... ) but while
looking for modules/frontend/text/text.c haven't found anything
related to drawing content on the background.
I wonder maybe you can help to find this out.
What's controlling the putting messages on the screen or the position of them ?
Though I found modularity of cdebconf quiet interesting.

--
Cheers,
Hamidreza Davoodi.