Busybox problem

Hello,

I've tried the new installer and I saw a problem I don't see at the
known-issues page.  During the installation of the base-packages at
about 75% an error occured during the installation of busybox. The
problem is reproduceable. I've tried the images of May 17 and 18.
I don't saw more information after pressing ctrl-alt-F4.

I've used an USB stick for the the installation and the i386 port. It
was on an older Intel-based laptop.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

http://www.vandervlis.nl