Re: Still build failures for kfreebsd-amd64

On 23/04/12 21:25, Robert Millan wrote:
> El 23 d’abril de 2012 6:56, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> ha escrit:
>>> * OLD BUILD:    kfreebsd-amd64 Apr 05 00:32 buildd@fano build_cdrom_grub
>>>                 http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/kfreebsd-amd64/daily/build_cdrom_grub.log
> The log above doesn't display any error message.  Maybe it's related
> to outdated binaries in testing (see #670184)?
> Sorry, I really don't know what to do about this.  Can someone help?

I said before that those builds of d-i were done by fano and finzi, but
they had downtime recently which I think is when they stopped being built.

Christoph, please would you be able to set them up again sometime?  Or
is there some other reason for this?

Thank you,
Steven Chamberlain