Re: Still build failures for kfreebsd-amd64

El 23 d’abril de 2012 6:56, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> ha escrit:
>> Failed or old builds:
>>
>> * OLD BUILD:    kfreebsd-amd64 Apr 05 00:32 buildd@fano build_cdrom_grub
>>                 http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/kfreebsd-amd64/daily/build_cdrom_grub.log
>

> Robert Millan pointed that a few days ago (thanks, Robert, I had been
> neglecting to nag everybody about daily build failures last
> weeks)....but nothing happened yet....and kfreebsd-amd64 builds of D-I
> are still failing since April 5th.

The log above doesn't display any error message.  Maybe it's related
to outdated binaries in testing (see #670184)?

Sorry, I really don't know what to do about this.  Can someone help?

--
Robert Millan