preseeding vs lvm

Hi!

I'm trying to install Sqeeze on some servers booting them with PXE and
preseeding d-i. Unfortunately I can't force partman to do what I want.

I'd like to have something like this:

/dev/cciss/c1d0p1 - 2G for /boot
/dev/cciss/c1d0p2 - 50G as PV for VG servervg
/dev/cciss/c1d0p3 - rest of the disk as PV for VG vmvg (this can be
created later - after installation)

servervg/root - 20G LV for /
servervg/swap - swap

Partman section of my preseed file looks like that:

d-i partman-auto/disk string /dev/cciss/c1d0
d-i partman-auto/method string lvm
d-i partman-auto/purge_lvm_from_device boolean true
d-i partman-lvm/device_remove_lvm boolean true
d-i partman-md/device_remove_md boolean true
d-i partman-lvm/confirm boolean true
d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string                         \
      boot-root ::                                            \
              2048 50 2048 ext3                               \
                      $primary{ } $bootable{ }                \
                      method{ format } format{ }              \
                      use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext3 }    \
                      mountpoint{ /boot }                     \
              .                                               \
              51200 1000 51200 ext3                           \
                      $primary{ }                             \
                      method{ lvm } vg_name{ servervg }       \
              .                                               \
              20480 1000 20480 ext3                           \
                      $lvmok{ }                               \
                      in_vg{ servervg } lv_name{ root }       \
                      method{ format } format{ }              \
                      use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext3 }    \
                      mountpoint{ / }                         \
              .                                               \
              100% 512 100% linux-swap                        \
                      $lvmok{ }                               \
                      in_vg{ servervg } lv_name{ swap }       \
                      method{ swap } format{ }                \
              .
d-i partman-partitioning/confirm_write_new_label boolean true
d-i partman/choose_partition select finish
d-i partman/confirm boolean true
d-i partman/confirm_nooverwrite boolean true

But to my surprise it creates much bigger PV than I want:

/dev/cciss/c1d0p1   *        2048     3999743     1998848   83  Linux
Partition 1 does not end on cylinder boundary.
/dev/cciss/c1d0p2         3999744  2930120703  1463060480   8e  Linux LVM
Partition 2 does not end on cylinder boundary.

And LV root takes all available space:
~ # lvs
  LV   VG       Attr   LSize Origin Snap%  Move Log Copy%  Convert
  root servervg -wi-a- 1.36t

I'm using current stable netboot image with network card firmware
added to initrd.

Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Best regards,
Patryk