Re: daily build 12/12/11 amd64

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 21:49, Richard <richard.bown@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> >> Hi, I'm still having trouble understanding exactly where you're trying
> >> to say this problem happens.  But anyway, it would be better to submit
> >> this as a bug against the debian-installer package.  Make sure to
> >> describe exactly the menu items you're selecting (text install,
> >> graphic, expert?), and even describe the screens that do work so we
> >> can get a feel for where this happens.

It seems you're using another distribution as a workaround until we fix debian-installer so people grab the following information to us:

Please run:

lsusb -v > lsusb.txt
lspci -knn > lspci.txt
lsmod > lsmod.txt
dmsg > dmesg.txt

and send those attached, and gzipped, to this mail please.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br