Re: Vermutlicher fehler in Version 6.02

On 2011-06-27, RWB Webmaster <webmaster@radiowelleberlin.de> wrote:
> Ich würde ja gerne wieder die Version 5.06 Downloaden aber leider haben
> sie Ihr Archiv nur noch mit Version 5.08 und Squeeze bestückt.
> Vieleicht Testen sie ja mal an was das sein kann oder vieleicht können
> sie mir ja auch einen Link mitteilen wo ich noch eine Vollwertige
> Installations CD von Lenny 5.06( keine Netinstall ) herunterladen kann.

It's unlikely that 5.0.6 -> 5.0.8 broke something, unless it was a security
update, in which case you ought to report a regression bug report.

Anyway, despite it's the wrong venue and all, at least one tip (I assume i386,
since you didn't tell us the architecture):

http://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/archive/5.0.6/i386/jigdo-cd/debian-506-i386-CD-1.jigdo

You need to use jigdo to get a .iso out of it.  Instructions are available
(also in German) on [1].

Kind regards
Philipp Kern

[1] http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/