Still failures for i386 and mipsel D-I daily builds

We still have no D-I daily builds for i386 and mipsel.

For i386, Kurt mentioned that some fixes have to be done and th
ecronjob is disabled until they've been made. It's not completely
clear to me about *who* can do such fixes, apart from Phil Kern (who
did setup the autobuild). I don't really want to point fingers..but I
would like to see the probleme fixed..:-)

For mipsel, so far, I have no clue about the origin of the builds not
happening.