Re: debian-installer: kernel lagging for sh4, m68k, alpha

Hello,

Sorry for late reply, I have just found this email in my records.
Just note that this email call for update, was related to Squeeze
release.

2011/5/8 Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de>:

> The packages are linux-image-2.6.38-2-{amiga,atari,…}
> versioned as *_2.6.38-5_m68k.deb (I don’t know which
> of these two versions you need). As I’ve cross-built
> and tested 2.6.38-4 plus the patches that got applied
> earlier, I’m fairly certain they will work better than
> anything we’ve ever had before, so I’d like to ask you
> to update the information in that file.

If you have kernel flavours, then you probably want to have
subarch support for m68k (similar to armel).
If you need any update, please send a patch with updated
information, I'll be happy to apply any changes to help out
m68k porting effort.

Cheers,
--

<free spam>
-- Would you like to make a donation for Debian Conference?
   ** http://debconf11.debconf.org/payments.xhtml **
</free spam>