Re: debian-installer: armhf initial work

Hi,

2011/4/20 Jeremiah C. Foster <jeremiah@jeremiahfoster.com>:
> It might be nice to get some information and updates about your
> progress so people can test and help out if needed.

I proceeded and added some changes to relevant packages (see IRC log
or check git commits).

I added armhf to flash-kernel master, but it needs some work on (which
I plan to do, but any help is welcome):
  * Work out hooks on upgrades (#550584)
  * Add support for U-Boot script files
  * Add Efika targets (#612376)

partman-auto is still pending, I need to review partman recipes.

linux-{modules,image}-di-armhf-2.6, I have a local copy, I was about
to create git trees for them, but official linux kernel support is
still pending (#621032), so there is no real hurry. I also don't know
if packages for non-official architectures should live there with the
official tree. If someone could clarify it would be helpful.

As a general note, current status on armhf port can be seen at:
  http://wiki.debian.org/ArmHardFloatTodo

Best regards,
--

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely