debian-installer: armhf initial work

Hello,

  I would like to start merging armhf changes into debian-installer
master branch. I wanted to ask if someone feels opposed to that work
going into master or have any comment about it.

  Initial changes are very preeliminar and it might need some fiddling
to get it working as it is using debian-ports.org repositories and
authentication against debian-ports.org is not supported. I am working
in parallel to get debian kernel armhf integration, so kernel packages
can be produced (#621032).

Best regards,

--
 Héctor Orón