Re: d-i decruft in sid

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 03:42, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Joerg Jaspert (joerg@ganneff.de):
>> Heyho
>>
>> we just noticed that the dists/sid dir is getting unreasonably large,
>> its at 11gigabyte right now. Most of that due to a huge number of d-i
>> versions we have.
>>
>> Can we decruft some of them? The more the better.
>
> This is sid/ right?
>
> If so, I don't really see why we need to keep version older than the
> last released, ie 20110106 (+b1).

I fully agree with Christian; we just need to have the current release
on sid and we really don't need to have the old ones.

> otavio mentioned a small VAC so his answer might be delayed.

I am mostly recovered and handling the backlog I had during my VAC and
recovering process. Please apologise my delay in replying to this
thread.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br