Re: Netboot wheezy on Sheevaplug installs squeeze

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 09:37:57AM +0000, Philipp Kern wrote:
> On 2011-04-08, Graham Keeling <graham@equiinet.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 06:58:21PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> >> Use a daily build from http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
> > The only installers that I can find in the daily build directories are iso
> > images. I do not know how to use these on the plug.
>
> It seems the armel builds broke.  The most current daily with the right files
> seems to be [0].
>
> Kind regards
> Philipp Kern
>
> [0] http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/armel/images/20110323-11:03/

OK, thank you! This is progress.

However, when running it, it wants to download stuff from unstable (I have
only mirrored wheezy, not unstable). I don't think that it should be doing
that, but perhaps it is expected because this installer is a couple of weeks
old and the switch from unstable to testing only happened recently.