Re: Recurrent "old builds" for D-I

Excerpts from Otavio Salvador's message of Don Jan 06 12:32:20 +0100 2011:
> On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 04:01, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> > Goal: stop having a daily mail about failed builds as....this just
> > makes everybody ignore them after a few days.
>
> We might try to have this mail reversed sorted by failure date. So the
> most recent failure will always be show at first item.
>
> Another thing we might have is a mail, for the arch, on the day of
> failure and a summary in weekly basis.
>
> Comments?

In principle I agree to both. The problem is that this probably means
that the current scripts have to be rewritten from scratch. As I'm not
really a Perl Hacker and prefer Python. Would anybody oppose if
I'd do this in Python?

Gaudenz
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.