RE: I cannot install Debian

Title: RE: I cannot install Debian

Thank you. I solve this problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Miguel Figueiredo [mailto:elmig@debianpt.org]
Sent: Tue 9/13/2011 3:05 PM
To: debian-boot@lists.debian.org
Cc: Meng, Qingping
Subject: Re: I cannot install Debian

Hi,

A Terça, 13 de Setembro de 2011 13:21:05 Meng, Qingping você escreveu:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I try to use many method to install but I cannot. First I download a CD,
> use DVD drive install. It say that compute cannot find system file, then
> I run setup in windows, it say win32-loader.ini cannot be found. I can
> find win32-loader.ini in this fold. Why?
>
> Best regards
>
> Qingping Meng

To help you on the issues you are facing we need to know more details on your
installation process. Which image are you using, the architecture of the
hardware are you trying to install and which install method you want to do it.

Not sure if you already know the installation guide, in case you don't know
the existance of a installation guide here it is it's addres:

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/

Just select language and architecture.
I hope this can help you on the installation process.

--
Melhores cumprimentos/Best Regards,

Miguel Figueiredo
http://www.DebianPT.org