cdebconf progress

Hi folks,

I think I've pushed a fair number of patched to cdebconf already, and it
is time to call for testing.

The latest changes involve making cdebconf take changes to
debconf/priority, debconf/language, and debconf/frontend on calls to
INPUT/GO as well as SET, and reworking frontend_new() to fall back to
the next preferred option if loading one fails.

It means cdebconf can load the current debconf.templates without
crashing, and change frontend while running (although shutting down the
gtk one seems to have some problem).

I would be quite keen to make an upload, maybe to experimental to make
sure I haven't broken anything for d-i.

Any opinion or comment ?

Regis