Re: Install Wheezy with Squeeze installer on PowerPC

I need to be able to use a preseed.cfg file. The Wheezy installer
doesn't allow me this.

See my bug report[1] on this.

And I am not interested in upgrading from Squeeze. I need to be able to
install a Wheezy system together with my own set of packages. I want it
for my own distribution called MintPPC.