Re: Preseeding: No questions in Virtualbox, one on a real computer

Morning guys

Nobody an idea or hint? I should know which question is apparently not
preseeded when I install the image on a real computer but is preseeded in a
Virtualbox installation.

I don't see any corresponding data or question neither on Alt-F4 nor in
templates.dat or questions.dat.

The mentioned files are huge and when I just look at the end of the files when
the question waits for an answer I don't see anything helpful there.

thx
Mario