Re: Debian Installer Keyboard choices

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> writes:

> I've gone through all the keyboard layouts that we should support
> at installation time since we have enabled translations for the
> corresponding languages in localechooser, I end up with the following
> list of addition:

These mostly look good. I have one objection:

> Bosnian - Herzegovinian

Some different punctuation is needed here. For a start, you don't want
spaces around the separator; this is a compound term. Spaces around the
separator makes it more of a superordinate-to-subordinate relationship.

Without spaces, almost certainly you don't want a U+2010 HYPHEN joining
the two words; that indicates (among many other things) a name that is
itself two words, which isn't the case here.

Rather, I would suggest a U+2013 EN DASH to clearly indicate that this
is a compound of two parallel entities:

    Bosnian–Herzegovinian

--
 \         “Simplicity and elegance are unpopular because they require |
  `\           hard work and discipline to achieve and education to be |