Debian Installer Keyboard choices

Hello,

I've gone through all the keyboard layouts that we should support
at installation time since we have enabled translations for the
corresponding languages in localechooser, I end up with the following
list of addition:

Albanian
Arabic
Asturian
Bengali
Bhutanese
Bosnian - Herzegovinian
Catalan
Chinese
Corean
Esperanto
Ethiopian
Georgian
Gujarati
Hindi
Irish
Kannada
Kazakh
Khmer
Kurdish
Laotian
Malayalam
Nepali
Northern Norwegian
Persian
Punjabi
Sinhala
Tamil
Telugu
Vietnamese

My question is now for debian-l10n-english: are these OK as keyboard
layout names?

We can typically use the adjective for the country and/or for the
language: it happens that sometimes we need to designate the country
(because there are various keyboards for the same language, depending on
the country), and sometimes we need to designate the language (because
there are several languages in the country, and thus various keyboard),
but I'm wondering for the case when there is just one widespread
language in just one country.

For the record, the current list (a mixture of language and country
adjectives) is:

American English
Belarusian
Belgian