Re: (forw) Debian installer build: failed or old builds

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
> Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > Could it be possible that these daily builds are moved to a buildd
> > machine? Most daily builds are now done there.
>
> I've repeatedly said I'd prefer that happen.

Oh, sorry, Joey, I missed that...or wasn't remembering that.

So, now, the only thing I have to do is learning how to make this
happen..:-)

Given that I seem to be the one monitoring these builds, it would be
good if I had some knowledge about how the whole thing is working.

Anyone able to help me in this and move the arm daily builds to the
arm buildd?