Re: Babelbox updated for squeeze

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
> O'Neill,
>
> Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> (07/03/2011):
> > 1) One - to me unknown - language seems to miss it's font files, as can
> > be seen on this screenshot:
> > http://people.debian.org/~tolimar/tmp/unknown-language.jpg
> >
> > What language is that?  What font package is missing?  And why wasn't it
> > installed via tasksel?
>
> I think I recognise those symbols:
>   Unicode Character 'DEVANAGARI LETTER KA' (U+0915)
>   Unicode Character 'DEVANAGARI LETTER RA' (U+0930)
>   …
>
> So that might be Devanagari (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devanagari).

Hmmm, actually, Devanagari is a script name, more than a
language. Several Indic languages are using the Devanagari
script. Among those we support, the three that use Devanagari are
Hindi, Marathi and Nepali.

The marathi-desktop has ttf-devanagari-fonts in "Key:" while the two
others only have it in Packages-list. So, depending on the support
used for the babelbox install, if ttf-devanagari-fonts was missing or
not installable, that may explain the result.

Still, I'm not completely sure about this to be the right reason for
the seen problem.