UNable to reload package states from mirrors

Hi,

In the hope that somebody actually bothers to read these e-mails, I cannot
reload package states using Synaptic Package Manager.
I have altered my sources.list file several times to use different primary
mirrors, but each time it reports the following error:-

W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is
not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
http://security.debian.org squeeze/updates Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY AED4B06F473041FA

W: GPG error: http://ftp.au.debian.org testing Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY AED4B06F473041FA
W: Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/dists/squeeze/updates/Release

W: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

Is anybody looking at this???
Couldn't you put a message on your home page saying "Mirrors out of
action. Will be rectified by some date at some time"?????

Cheers,
Rob