Re: Re: Lenny 507 install fails due to device naming and grub issues

Il giorno ven, 28/01/2011 alle 10.09 -0500, Larry Irwin (Work/IMAP) ha
scritto:
> Is there a way to do this with the standard installation CD/DVD's?
[...]
> If your method can be done during the standard install, I'd love to know
> where/when to implement it.

when the installation complete, switch to a new VT, then chroot
on /target and install grub-pc manually, checking that it uses UUID,
then exit from chroot, switch to VT 1, select to proceed without boot
loader.

Let me know if it works.

Bye,
Giuseppe