Re: Mirroring win32-loader.exe in debian/tools/ [dak patch]

On 12364 March 1977, Didier Raboud wrote:

> http://git.debian.org/?p=users/odyx-guest/dak.git;a=commit;h=fa17934bcca12a557d29ebd6710ec6084773255d
> Please review, cheers,

I did. Have some changes, the commit log says:

    win32-loader autobyhand
    fix dak.conf by closing }; the entry.
    use proper set statements
    use scriptvars and later on $ftpdir instead of writing full path
    drop error() function, only used once.
    proper indentation
    change target path to build a win32-loader/$SUITE tree so different suites can have different installer for win32
    remove unused trap - and call to undefined function cleanup.

The second to last - I *guessed* this could be needed, but you are the
expert: Does this win32-loader thing change enough between suites (or
the installer stuff it loads) to merit that, or could one version
uploaded for squeeze today be used in a few years for wheezy too? (Or
vice versa).

This is merged and pushed now, so even if we change the target path, it
should be able to upload already.

bye, Joerg
<exa> There is no point in trying to fix bugs if I won't have an
      account. Sorry.