Re: Booting installer using hd-media

when investigated syslog I've found that anna reports "no packages for
kernel in archive" and ma kernel is not listed in

I've found that my kernel's package is placed in
pool/main/l/linux-source-<version> and not in pool/l/linux-2.6 or
pool/l/linux-latest-2.6 as other kernel images. Can that be a problem?

Thank you
Michal Filka