Re: Booting installer using hd-media

Hi,

when investigated syslog I've found that anna reports "no packages for
kernel in archive" and ma kernel is not listed in
/var/cache/anna/Packages.default.

I've found that my kernel's package is placed in
pool/main/l/linux-source-<version> and not in pool/l/linux-2.6 or
pool/l/linux-latest-2.6 as other kernel images. Can that be a problem?

Thank you
Michal Filka