Booting installer using hd-media

Hi all,

I've created a version of debian installer (custom kernel). I've
created a hd-media and cdrom-isolinux images. Then I've created iso
image (using simple-cdd and its custom_installer conf variable -
http://wiki.debian.org/Simple-CDD/Howto). During installation, when I
try to load the installer I get "No kernel modules were found ...".
I've checked the kernel in the hd-media image and in the iso image and
both are the same.

When I burn the iso onto a CD and boot it I get same error (and uname
shows correct kernel version).

So where can be a problem? How can I debug it? Where should be the
modules located?

Thank you for an advice.
Michal Filka