Re: cryptsetup migration: libcryptsetup1-udeb package?

On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 16:30, Jonas Meurer <jonas@freesources.org> wrote:
> I guess that the relavant point is rather: will any d-i component use
> libcryptsetup1 without the need for the cryptsetup binary anytime soon?
> I know that systemd developers intend to use libcryptsetup1.

Let's split it; it won't hurt.

It is not planned to be used without the binary right now but I think
it is easier for you to have both working as equal as possible.

Please do it in experimental :-)

Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br