Re: [RFC] Draft of announcement and errata, last chance of change

On Saturday 20 February 2010, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> The Debian Installer Team[1] is pleased to announce the Debian Installer
> 6.0 Alpha1. This is our first release since Lenny and brings a lot of
> new features and improvements.

Better: This first release since Lenny brings a lot of new features and
improvements

> As most people has noticed, this release has taken more time then

s/has/will have/
s/then/than/

> usual. This was due a lot of different reasons that goes from technical

s/goes/go/

> (major changes in installer itself and other components that affect us)
> to lack of man power to manage all needed things in timely way. We

s/man power/manpower/

> really need more people to help us and contribute, please contact us if
> you're interested in help.

s/in help/in helping/

IMO you should mention here that the graphical version of the installer has
been disabled for this release and why. That's not just an erratum.

> Bellow goes the most important new features and improvements.

s/goes//

> Help during the installation process
> The dialogs presented during the installation process now have the
> possibility to offer a help option for user. This is already in use in
> some dialogs during the installation and its usage will grow during next
> releases. We belive this is going to improve the user experience during
> the installation process for new users.

s/belive/believe/
s/is going to/will/
s/process for/process, especially for/