Re: [ANNOUNCE] Alpha1 images, last tests and announce on friday

On Thu, 2010-02-18 at 13:59 -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:

>         The squeeze_d-i daily CD builds are based on the version of
>         D-I you
>         uploaded, not on the failing daily D-I builds!
>
>         The daily D-I builds only affect the sid_d-i daily CD builds.
>
> Indeed; you're right. I was confusing both. Thanks :-)

Please can somebody confirm which multi-arch netinst images I should be
testing to ensure I am testing this alpha1 release?

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Iron Monkey - OMI Bozu (Wisdom Of Choking)

Personally, I like to defiantly split my infinitives.  :-)
		-- Larry Wall in <199708271551.IAA10211@wall.org>