Re: Has anybody recently done a Debian install on a playstation-3?

Hello Otavio,

The squeeze_di_alpha1 uses this installer; so it will give you same result.

squeeze_di_alpha1 installation failed because it couldn't find the BD/DVD/CD-ROM unit.

I got the same results as Fabiano using netboot.

We need people to investigate the kernel issue for next release; if
you're up to, please contact me.

Please let me know if I can help with this too.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br