Re: Has anybody recently done a Debian install on a playstation-3?

Hello Fabiano,

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Fabiano Manoel de Andrade
<fabianoma@gmail.com> wrote:
>        The installation was sucesfull without any modification. The ps3 net
> card was recognized and configured. The only thing is the message of the
> installer that no suitable kernel image package can be found, and that
> no bootloader was installed. I just install manually the kernel and
> configure the yaboot.conf.
>
>        Next I will try the squeeze_di_alpha1.

The squeeze_di_alpha1 uses this installer; so it will give you same result.

We need people to investigate the kernel issue for next release; if
you're up to, please contact me.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br