Re: l10n: something weird happened to Slovenian translations

Christian PERRIER wrote:
After yesterday's l10n-sync, Slovenian translations in D-I level 1
(all sublevels) are down to 0%.

From what I see in the commit logs I received by mail, these
translations were complete after Vanja committed them....but went to
0% after the automated l10n-sync run of Feb 16th.

Not being online right now, I can't revert back my local copy to a
correct version and try to reproduce what happened.

I just wanted to mention this publicly so that it is known that I am
aware about this. Not sure when I'll have time (online) to investigate
this, though.

Maybe I have found something.

file sublevel?/sl.po
sublevel1/sl.po: UTF-8 Unicode English text
sublevel2/sl.po: UTF-8 Unicode English text, with very long lines
sublevel3/sl.po: UTF-8 Unicode English text, with very long lines
sublevel4/sl.po: UTF-8 Unicode English text, with very long lines
sublevel5/sl.po: UTF-8 Unicode English text, with very long lines

the file in the sublevel1 was edited with gtranslator, the others were edited with poedit. I have now committed the updated file just for the sublevel1. If it works I'll upload tomorrow also the other sublevels.

Sorry for the annoyance
Vanja