Re: r62202 - trunk/packages/cdebconf/debian

Hello,

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 7:31 PM, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
> On Monday 08 February 2010, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> This looks strange for me since it is not useful in other arches ATM;
>
> Huh? We DO have the pkg-lists configured so there's some variation
> depending on what type of image we're building you know...

I'm not talking about pkg-lists but about dropping the depends. I KNOW
it is going to work but I'm unsure if it is right to drop the depends
line.

In fact, from my POV the right would be to drop rootskel-gtk from
pkg-lists and have it included when cdebconf-gtk-udeb is included.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br