Re: r62202 - trunk/packages/cdebconf/debian

On Monday 08 February 2010, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> This looks strange for me since it is not useful in other arches ATM;

Huh? We DO have the pkg-lists configured so there's some variation
depending on what type of image we're building you know...

> do you belive it is the right way to go?

There's nothing "to go". It's been set up that way since forever.

Please actually check the source [1], or else just take it from me: the
dependency is not needed.

[1] Hint: pkg-lists/gtk-common; #included by pkg-lists/***/gtk.cfg.