Re: [RFH] Errata and announcement help need

Hello,

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Otavio Salvador <otavio@ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> The problem is that I'm completely busy at work and don't have the
> need time to prepare the errata and the announcement. Can someone help
> on it?

I still looking for someone to help on it but I'm trying to keep
things going as I can.

I took the "work in progress" errata version that Christian was
working on and tried to update it for our current stage. I surely
forgot about something and I'd like that people take a look and see if
can spot a missing thing or suggest improvement on it.

Current version (with broken CSS, don't worry) is at
http://people.debian.org/~otavio/d-i/errata.en.html

Cheers,

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br