[RFH] Errata and announcement help need

Hello,

As many of you know we're on the way to release the Alpha1 image. The
current images has know problems but work for most architectures and
since we have a bunch of stuff being hold to upload  and upload I'm
intending to release Alpha1 as is and startAlpha2/Beta1 soon.

Current issues:

 - sparc images are broken
 - powerpc images are broken (a possible fix in the way)
 - kfreebsd images are broken (some patches are still needed to be merged)

However many changes are in the pipeline for next release, they're:

 - fixes in svn
 - parted
 - kernel linux update

The problem is that I'm completely busy at work and don't have the
need time to prepare the errata and the announcement. Can someone help
on it?

Looking forward to someone to say "Yes! sure!" :-)

Cheers,

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br