Re: netcfg: using udhcpc to get dhcp lease fails

Hello,

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
>> I'm not sure if udhcp would cope with invalid leases in the leases file?
>
> It's only an output file. udhcp itself does not use it.
>
> Having all leases in the file would mostly be an aid for troubleshooting.
> It's not a huge issue for me though.

To it to concatenate them is a simgle line change in the script so I
can do it easily. I just didn't think it was useful but if you want
just tell me and I do it.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br