Re: Spam cleaning in list archives: one last effort needed

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> I just see that as of yesterday the whole archive has now been scanned by
> at least 5 persons. Yay!

As a result of last weeks efforts, the number of removed spams bumped from
4552 to 4977 this morning.

Nearly five thousand spams removed in debian-boot archive.

We should have a very last batch of removals (about 30 or so) on next
Sunday, as a result of Nico completing the last remaining months,
assuming that at least 3 people review them (I already did mine).

And don't forget scanning January 2010 as of tomorrow, of course..:-)

Interesting side effect: I found a big bunch of nominated posts to
review that originated from debian-user-french. Maybe a few people are
doing such systematic spam identification in this list. Nicolas and I
started to work on debian-l10n-french (an easy one to work on, as a
mailbox, as most mails have normalized Subject: line that can easily be
removed from a work mailbox, leaving out only a few remaining messages
per month).