Re: [RFC] Degrading reiserfs to optional filesystem?

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> What do people think of degrading reiserfs support to optional, i.e. only
> usable by specifically selecting partman-reiserfs in anna?

This is only personal opinion, but I found out that it's quite some
time since I abandoned reiserfs in favor of mostly xfs on various
servers at work....and my own personal machines.

So, I tend to agree with you that it could be moved to be optional.