Update of D-I Internals

Yesterday I've committed a fairly large update to the D-I Internals
document. It now reflects the current development version for Squeeze
instead of lagging at Etch.

I've also started its transformation towards a more general "developers
reference" by integrating the menu-item-numbers and available-hooks files
into the document as appendices.

On my ToDo list are:
- creating a chapter with tips and guidelines for D-I development
- integrating the coding style document into an appendix
- creating a separate chapter on testing and debugging

the new version is available at:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/internals/

Cheers,
FJP